Automotive Quality Control / Auto Detailer Description
Oxmoor Collision has openings for experienced detailers. We are looking for someone who has an eye for quality and detail. We have an overabundance of business and are seeking individuals who want to work for a top-notch organization. The Oxmoor Auto Group offers an excellent career path to talented individuals who recognize opportunity, demonstrate their ability to achieve and value the rewards that they receive.
Automotive Quality Control / Auto Detailer:
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes.
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine
- Vacuum interior or vehicles to remove loose dirt and debris, using vacuum cleaner.
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devices.
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics with spot- and stain- resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components.
- Clean engine and engine compartment with steam-cleaning equipment and various cleaning agents to remove grease and grime.
- Apply special-purpose cleaners to remove foreign materials which normal cleaning procedures do not remove, utilizing experience and judgment and following recommendations of the product’s manufacturer.
- Apply paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles, using touch-up paint.
- Apply dyes and reconditioning chemicals to vinyl tops of vehicles to restore color and condition.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Automotive Quality Control / Auto Detailer Qualifications:
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, drug test, and valid driver license. Ability to drive manual transmission.