Body Shop Estimator Job Description
Oxmoor Collision in Louisville, KY is looking to hire a full-time Body Shop Estimator to join our growing staff. The Body Shop Estimator will have direct contact with customers as they enter the dealership with repair needs. The Estimator will answer all necessary questions and ensure that all documentation is timely and efficiently submitted to the respective insurance companies. In this fast-paced environment, the Estimator upholds the Oxmoor Collision name with the highest level of ethical standards.
- Provide accurate reconditioning estimates for body, detail and mechanic (including PSI) services. Estimates will include but not be limited to, commercial, dealer, rental and retail customers as well as any lot or internal damage.
- Communicate estimates in required formats (i.e., electronic, email, written, etc.) required to meet all internal and external customer expectations.
- Work with Procurement/Purchasing staff to assure accurate pricing of parts and supplies required for estimates.
Monitor repair status, completion timelines, transportation and customer communications related to approved reconditioning estimates, as directed by management.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Previous Experience as a Body Shop Estimator required.
- Excellent computer skills and very detail oriented.
- High productivity while maintaining high quality of work.
- Ability to work well with customers, co-workers, and insurance companies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge in Estimating CCC Pathways / CCC One.
- Highest ethical standards.
- Commitment to Excellent Customer Service.
- Confidence to handle high volumes under pressure.
- Insurance company estimator is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Effective verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- We require an individual with a high level of professionalism, responsibility, and organization.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Pricing on Vehicles and Service
- Dental Insurance