Lincoln Certified Collision & Body Shop
Lincoln Auto Body Repair Shop in Louisville, KY
If your Lincoln vehicle has been damaged in a collision, come to the repair experts you can trust. At Oxmoor Collision in Louisville, Kentucky, we offer certified Lincoln repair services performed by experts in the field. With certified technicians and high-quality parts, we can get your Lincoln looking its best again. Schedule your appointment at Oxmoor Collision, and let us show you why we are the local favorite amongst our customers for auto body and paint repairs.
Lincoln Body Repair Services Available at Oxmoor Collision
As a Lincoln-certified body shop and collision center, Oxmoor Collision has all of your repair needs covered. Some of our most commonly requested Lincoln services include the following:
- Paintless Dent Repair – With paintless dent repair, we can remove dents from your Lincoln’s exterior without damaging the paint. This is typically recommended for dents in which the paint is intact. We may remove side panels to access the dent and properly address it.
- Dent Repair – It’s hard to escape a collision or severe weather-related event without a few dents and dings. Luckily, at Oxmoor Collision, we can safely and professionally remove dents from your Lincoln’s surfaces.
- Bumper Repair – If your bumper has been damaged, we offer efficient bumper repair services in Louisville. Since it can take the brunt of the impact during an accident, be sure to have it repaired for the safety and reliability of your Lincoln.
- Frame Repairs – Your Lincoln’s frame may be exhibiting damage, depending on thy type and severity of the collision. We can address the problem and resolve it with frame repairs to restore its integrity.
- Windshield Repair – Windshield glass is tough, but it can crack or shatter depending upon the type and location of impact. If your windshield was damaged, we might be able to repair it, and if not, we can certainly replace it.
- Weather-Related Damage Repairs – Weather in Louisville can sometimes cause automotive damage from hail or a falling tree branch. Regardless of what type of damage the weather event caused, we’re here to help at Oxmoor Collision.
Lincoln Certification and OEM Parts Make the Difference
When it comes to your Lincoln, give it the best service and parts you can find in Louisville. When it comes to collision repairs and auto bodywork, that place is Oxmoor Collision. Repair services are completed by certified Lincoln technicians who have the expertise needed to professionally repair your vehicle. As a certified shop, we only use genuine OEM parts from the manufacturer, backed by a warranty.
Schedule Your Appointment for Lincoln Services at Oxmoor Collision Today
Are you ready to get your Lincoln serviced at our body shop? Whether you need a bumper repair or hail damage resolved, we are your go-to partners in Lincoln collision repairs and auto bodywork. We have the equipment, technology, and skills needed to get your Lincoln restored to its former glory. Schedule your appointment online or over the phone, and join us at our certified collision center near Lyndon, Middletown, Jeffersontown, and St. Mathews, Kentucky.